Talks for Schools/Community Groups
We can provide courses and/or talks tailored for schools, community groups, parents associations and much more. Some examples of what we can provide are:
For Schools / Parents Associations
We have a series of 1 hour talks for parents on various parenting subjects which we can deliver in your school in the evenings.
The following are some examples of talks, which are tailored by age group depending on requirement:
- Building a positive connection with your child
- Setting rules & consequences & encouraging the behaviour that you want
- The power of encouragement for children/teenagers
For Secondary Schools
We offer our Self Development Course for teenagers within the school environment. This course covers many areas of self esteem and self development for students to help them to:
- Understand the power of their thoughts
- Improve their self confidence
- Learn how to be assertive
- Discover self appreciation
- Practice self talk and self belief techniques
For full details on our Self Development For Teenagers course, click here (going to our page).
For Community Groups
We can tailor talks or full day(s) of training covering many topics. Some samples of our 1 day courses are:
- Parenting – general course to cover basic principles across all age groups
- Self Development – building your self confidence and assertiveness
- First Aid For Families
We can tailor any combination of the above with additional topics for groups. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
If you are interested in any of the above please contact us to discuss your requirements. You can email at info@HelpMe2Parent.ie or call 087 6890582.