Programmes & Courses
We run a range of courses for parents of children of all ages. For more information on the course of your choice, click the link below.
- Parenting Ages 1 to 5 – Suitable for parents or those working with children aged 1 to 6.
- Parenting Age 6 to 12 – For parents or those working with children aged 6 to 12
- Parenting Teenagers – A course for those working or parenting teenagers
- General Parenting Skills Programme – Learn practical ways of dealing with children of all ages
- Coping with Life’s Pressures – A programme for parents to help with their children’s anxiety.
- Exam Preparation – Practical ways to get yourself ready for upcoming exams
- Food Matters – A Guide to Wellness – A “how to” guide to making easy changes to your family’s nutrition
- Parenting After Separation or Divorce – A course to help your children cope with this difficult issue
- Empowering Learning – A course to help children with learning difficulties, ADHD, Dyslexia & Dispraxia
- Ten Step Resilience Programme
- Online Safety
- Parents Working From Home With Kids Running Around